The fifth SAP Inside Track Sydney 2010 (formerly known as SDN Community Day) will be the most exciting SAP Community event ever held in Australia. These sessions are a kick-start for the 2010 Mastering SAP Technologies conference but are open to all – whether you are attending the conference or not.
Inside Track will feature 6 global SAP Mentors, the largest gathering of SAP Mentors to ever take place outside North America or EMEA (thanks @dhague). This is a fantastic opportunity for you to meet these people face-to-face, for learning, networking and fun.
Come and meet SAP Mentors Tony de Thomasis, Ingo Hilgefort, Thomas Jung, Gretchen Lindquist, Karin Tillotson and Me. 🙂
You can also catch up with old friends, make new ones, and probably meet online friends face-to-face for the first time.
Other local and overseas Mastering SAP Technologies speakers will also be attending.
- Date: Sunday, 21st March 2010
- Time: 15:00 until 18:00. Informal meet-ups and networking continue afterwards
- Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel, 61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- Sessions: 3 to 4 parallel sessions
- Cost: No cost – open to all SAP Community Network members
Click on the link above to go to the Wiki page to add your name to the attendee list.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.