Composite Designer (Major Part of SAP NWCE)
Are you familiar with the latest (2010) tools that SAP provides for development of composite applications? No.
Are you familiar with the enhanced composition perspective – the Composite Designer? No.
Then, you could review this material, which I hope would be quite useful for you.
In this series of blogs I will be talking for the Composite Designer (CoDe) of the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio for SAP NWCE. This blog is the entry point for the upcoming six blogs.You can expect each week a new blog released (so some of the links might not work because the corresponding blog is not released yet).I intend to provide information for the following CoDe aspects:
- Composite Designer Features
- Composite Designer Benefits
- Terminology and Concepts of Composite Designer
- Use cases of the Composite Designer
- Frameworks Integrated in the Composite Designer
- History and Future Plans for the Composite Designer
I hope this information is sufficient and appropriate for you to understand the Composite Designer in its full functionality.