As module pool program is the one which comes into existence when there’s need of custom program to fulfill the requirement. Which again must provoke the developer to deliver it as closely possible as that of like standard application with less maintenance into the picture for the same application.
In this Blog, I am depicting the one small scenario but important from the point of view of your application completeness. And point of logically correct flow of the application or a program. Here the one scenario regarding the different kinds of exits possible from the screen and its proper execution especially when you have certain validation on the screen and with respond to that validation you just want to quit the application.
This blog explains the scenario for avoiding the mandatory fields on a program screen so that if user want to cancel and move away from the screen the validation will not irritate or allow to exit from the screen.
1. GUI status related changes are depicted from figure 1 to 4, where you will be making the back, exit & cancel button fucntional type as E i.e. Exit Command.
2. Double click on Standard tool bar function code.
3. You will see the below mentioned screen and have to select functional type E.
4. Below figure depicts the the list of functional types allowed for the function code.
5. In Flow Logic of the screen you need to add the line call Module Exit at Exit-Command in Process After Input Event.
6. Then create the module called Exit for the above mention line and below picture depicts the example code for the exit. Here all three buttons coded.
7. You can see here for example the screen has the mandatory field, still on clicking Exit or Cancel you will not prompted for the section but if it is not of Exit command then it will prompt for the section entry (as below mentioned example) if not entered.
8. Here all the 3 standard tool bar buttons were having same functions so was configured like that.
This blog explains the beginners to know the concepts and niche details of the function attribute of the standard tool bar function code.
Based on the review of this blog such type of other blog will be produced. So for the new bee this is a jackpot series inaugration…
Happy Coding & Deliver the best always….