We are happy to announce that today we have started the ramp-up for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2.
With the new version of SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment, you are able to design and develop your “own practices” as business rule-based, SOA-enabled, composite business processes and applications with the Eclipse-based SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio. You can also deploy, run, and manage those applications on a solid and scalable Java EE 5 infrastructure. Highlights of the new release include:
- Enhanced SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management
- Enhanced SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management
- Service Adaptation and Composition
- Enhanced Composite Designer
- Enhanced Web Dynpro and Visual Composer
- Productivity and server-side improvements
By participating in the ramp-up program, you will be among the early adopters of this software release and will enjoy the benefits of first-mover advantage in your industry.
If you are willing to apply for ramp-up, there is an Online Tool that will guide you through the customer nomination process for all solutions ensuring a simplified and automated process. Partners can apply for ramp-up through the Partner Portal.
You can find more information about the new release at:
- SAP Library (Release Notes)
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment page in SDN
- Business Process Management page in SDN
We would also like to take this opportunity and thank you for the continuous customer feedback during the previous ramp-ups, customer validation, and beta programs. We would like to wish you a happy holiday season and a great year ahead of you!
Solution Management SOA & BPM