SAP’s approach to adaptive computing and virtualization lets you harmonize and consolidate your IT infrastructure and optimize the management of your SAP systems. This drastically drives down costs for datacenter operation, power consumption and cooling – also meaning a giant leap toward “Green IT”.
Adaptive Computing lets you operate
“any service – any time – on any server”.
Adaptive Computing is a tool that provides a single point of control and allows customers to operate, observe, and manage their adaptive computing landscape. Right now, a brand new version of Adaptive Computing Controller is on its way.
New features include:
- Support of Hypervisor-based virtualization solutions by SAP Partners
- Simplified configuration
- Automatic landscape detection
- Scheduling function for operations
- Mass operations, safeguarded by automatically validated components
- Live migration of virtualized resources
- Relocation of SAP instances across physical and virtual servers
- Constant live monitoring of physical and virtual servers.
The Ramp-Up of SAP NetWeaver Adaptive Computing Controller 7.2 has started. Quite a few SAP customers have signed up for participation and downloaded the software. A few vacancies are still available.
Interested? If so, drop an e-mail message to email@example.com.