I am happy because it is finished and happy to share the news. Very soon you will be able to get a a new book from SAP Press.
This book provides comprehensive coverage of the major business intelligence tools in the SAP BusinessObjects toolset with a practical focus on the user experience and integration with SAP. Coverage includes detailed application features and functionality, as well as practical, how-to content geared toward end users hoping to maximize the benefits of their BI investment by creating actionable, easy to read reports, analysis and other business process metrics. The author uses robust, real world case studies to place into context and present the content in an easy to read, step-by-step manner.
Topics I am covering in my second book with SAP Press:
- SAP BusinessObjects product positioning
- Selecting the right BI tool for your requirements
- Crystal Reports with SAP NetWeaver
- Web Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver
- Xcelsius with SAP NetWeaver (including the new SAP NetWeaver BI connectivity)
- Pioneer with SAP NetWeaver
- Using Data Federator with SAP NetWeaver
- Using Live Office with SAP NetWeaver
- Using Dashboard Manager
- Using InfoView
- Best Practices for your BI solution
- Integration Outlook
Each of the tools is being explained based on conrete examples with a step-by-step guide and each tool is being leveraged based on a customer case study and a list of defined requirements.
I hope it helps everyone to learn more about SAP BusinessObjects and it helps to become more successful with your implementation.