Register here for the event!
I’d like to draw your attention to a webinar that I am working on with Mohamed Amer from the Retail community within BPX. We brainstormed together with Chris Pugliese on compelling content that would address the real pain points of the retail industry at this very moment.
Retail is arguably the most dynamic industry on the planet. It touches shoppers directly in every aspect of their daily activities. Shoppers today are demanding not only great value at the shelf, but expect retailers to conduct themselves in a socially responsible way.
If you have asked yourself the following questions, this event is for you:
- How can I bring together analytical tools, collaborative technology and social media in an enterprise setting with new tools and thinking to impact how I connect with my customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis?
- How do I ensure my efforts also demonstrate sustainable behavior?
The webinar will address:
- A collaborative community model to complement your business
- How you can gain traction on your own sustainability journey while benefiting the bottom line
- Role-based dashboards that let you transform data into insight and action – regardless of source and type
- We are pleased to have won Verlin Youd, Senior VP, Global Trading Sector to speak at this event. He will share his view on retail and the central role of collaboration as a model in business.
- Further, Christopher Puglise, Director Industry Solution Marketing will cover how retailers can apply sustainable practices while cutting costs and enhancing their brand.
- And, last but not least, Russ Hill, Jr., Sr. Director worldwide Industry Marketing SAP BusinessObjects will address how you can gain insights to make informed decisions today.
You can register here for the event!
In addition, please visit our Retail community to find more retail-related information, to connect with peers, participate in question and answer forums or share your own know how in a blog.
Last, on December 7, 2009 delegates from 192 nations will gather in Copenhagen to discuss a global climate agreement. To make your voice heard, you can sign the Hopenhagen petition. I did.