We’ve now finalized the agenda!
- Welcome and Introduction by Craig Cmehil
- Adobe Welcome (Juergen Hauser, Jeff Perry)
Welcome to RIA Hacker Night ’09 and overview of Adobe technologies in SAP landscape – SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe, SAP Connect Professional by Adobe, Adobe Flash Platform
- Data Services (Duane Nickull)
Demonstration of how Adobe Livecycle Data Services can connect rich and engaging client applications that are based on the Adobe Flash Platform with SAP systems and landscapes.
- Implementation Experiences with RIA Clients for SAP Software (Deloitte)
Insight into implementation projects for rich and engaging client applications for SAP systems – experiences and feedback
- Rich Heilman – new components in SAP products
- Thomas Jung – Super secret demo
- Hack it! Time to brainstorm and build (Bar opens and food is ready!)
- SAP Deep Dive into the “secret demo”
- Adobe Code Camp
- Closing: Show and Tell
Remember the event is limited seating event and therefore you need to sign up before hand. Now I’ve hit our limit for the pre-sign up for the event however I did managed to extend and increase the limit so between now and Monday you can still sign up using the sign up form, SIGN UP HERE
. However after Monday you will need to come by the Clubhouse
and see about getting added to the waiting list!
Those of you who have already signed up for Phoenix will be receiving an email on Monday with the needed information about logistics!