Please join me in the Community Clubhouse for an expert session on how to properly use Development Components and Public Parts in SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio called “Be the Expert – Proper Usage of Java Development Component Public Parts“. In this session I will cover what Development Components (DCs) and their Public Parts are for, and what they are and do behind the scenes. In addition, you will learn how to avoid some of the most common mistakes out there when it comes to working with DCs. It is my hope that this session will help you java implementations go smoother today and into the future.
Topics to be covered:
- What are DCs and Public Parts?
- What is an Assembly Type Public Part?
- What is a Compilation Type Public Part?
- What not to do with Assembly Type Public Parts!
- Improvements that have been made in NWDS 7.1 (and up).
- What all the dependency types do (Build time, Runtime, Deploy time and Design time).
Of course after the session is over I will be free to answer any of your NWDI and / or Java based implementation projects. I look forward to seeing you at the Clubhouse!