|September 23, 2009||2:00 PM CURRENT GERMAN TIME||Sustaining SAP in the Clouds|
|September 23, 2009||5:00 PM CURRENT GERMAN TIME||Building SAP Flash Islands|
We will show ACTUAL SAP ECC56 in the cloud, show details on how we put it there and the low cost it is taking to run it, use it and SECURE it.By “clouding” SAp we are dumping millions of dollars in wasted HW, SW and cap X. we believe that by putting SAP in the cloud we can actually save over a million dollars a year in power, cooling and wasted human effort. Incredible sustainability!
Speaker: Christopher Carter
This speaker will physically be at the Phoenix SAP TechEd event !
The session will cover the following …
- What is a Flash Island?
- Why would you want to use Flash islands in WebDynpro based SAP applications?
- Architecture of the Flash Islands framework and how it works internally
- How to build an Adobe Flex application that can be used as a Flash Island
- How to use a Flash Island inside a WebDynpro application
- Sending and receiving data and events, back and forth between a Flash Island and its WebDynpro container7. Some interesting examples.
Speaker: Mrinal Wadhwa
This speaker will physically be at the Bangalore SAP TechEd event!
- Germany, Frankfurt: +49 69 71044 5497
- USA, New York: +1 212 999 6675
- Brazil, Sao Paulo: +55 11 3351 7063
- China, Beijing: +86 1051 600 043
- China, Shen Yang: +86 24 62668111
- France, Paris: +33 1 70 99 43
Participant Code: 6399291986