It’s quite a shame that a powerful product such as SAP Event Management has no forums on SDN. There is almost zero visibility on BPX as well and I cannot get anyone at SAP to make the change and add it.
So, I am reaching out to you, someone equally as passionate as myself on the topic to comment on this blog if you would like to see a dedicated area on the SDN forums.
The more comments the more ammunition I have to take to the powers to be to try and convince them to change the errors of their ways…. 😉
In the meantime you can continue to use the 2 that I run:
- On LinkedIn we have http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2069449&trk=anet_ug_grppro with 63 memebers
- On Ning we have http://erpgenie.ning.com/ with 120 members
In addition; for content on SAP EM you can go to:
- ERPGenie – http://www.erpgenie.com/sap-functional/sap-event-management
- QData USA, Inc. (SAP EM Implementation Specialists) – http://www.qdatausa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=73
- Kevin Wilson’s SDN Blogs (SAP EM) – Kevin Wilson’s SDN Blogs on SAP EM and other topics
- SAP Service Marketplace Docs on SAP EM – SAP Documents on SAP Event Management (Requires OSS Login ID)
- SAP EM on BPX – SAP Business Process Expert – SAP Event Management (The little that’s there)
- SAP Help – SAP’s Help on SAP EM
- Podcast: Jon Reed interviews Kevin Wilson on ERPGenie and SAP Event Management – “Kevin Wilson of ERPGenie.com and QData USA Explains Why SAP Event Management is the Best Kept Secret in SAP – and the Keys to Becoming a Visible Expert in the SAP Community”
Podcast Interview Date: August 21, 2009
Make a shout out to make yourself heard.
Bring SAP Event Management to SDN and BPX!!!