When we heard that SAP Community Day was being scaled back before SAP TechEd 09 in Phoenix, I thought we should have an ASUG chapter meeting that day. Turns out we are having a chapter meeting, and there is a lot of great content. If your company is an ASUG member, you should attend. If your company is not a current ASUG member, you should find out about joining, and try to attend.
This morning I registered for the 12-Oct-2009 Arizona ASUG Chapter meeting. It’s being held:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Phoenix
- 320 North 44th St. (NW Corner of 44th Street and Van Buren)
- Phoenix, AZ 85008
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
I’m not going to repeat the entire agenda here (it’s 3 pages, and these things are always subject to change). The link to register is:
Sessions I plan to attend:
- SolMan – What’s New: Increase Your ROI / John Krakowski Jr. – SAP America
- Business Process Management – From Strategy to Execution / Raghavendra (Rao) Subbarao – ASUG SIG Chair, Business Process Architecture
- SAP Intelligence Platform and NetWeaver (IPNW) RIG / tips & experience sharing, Back to Back Sessions by the IPNW Experts
And it also looks like we’ll have a dynamic keynote address. I hope my Sunday flight gets into town early enough!