There is a series of OrgPublisher blogs, in case you require to refer back to.
This blog will focus on a potential approach of integrating and publishing an OrgPublisher dashboard or OrgPublisher org chart in SAP Portal.
Here is how this can be acomplished.
The process flow is as follows:
1. Extract Org chart from SAP into OrgPublisher.
2. Publish Org chart in OrgPublisher application, this will generate the required htm file along with additional *.js and *.ocp files.
3. Upload all three i.e. *.htm, *.js and *.ocp files to SAP Portal.
4. In SAP Portal create a URL iView, a Portal Page, a Workset and a Role.
5. In order to display your page on SAP portal certain assignments should be carried out in a specific order:
a. Assign URL iView to new Page;
b. Assign Page to Workset;
c. Assign Workset to Role, and finally;
d. Assign Role to User.
Thus when the user with assigned role logon SAP Portal, this user will be able to view OrgPublisher in SAP portal.
The above fig shows the OrgPublisher dashboard is fully displayed with Langauge Skills, Planning and Sales Tabs along with other orgpublisher features.