Submissions are in so now it’s time to vote for your favorite sessions! Submit your vote for the sessions you would most like to see during the month of September when we hold the 2009 Virtual Community Day.
Well actually that’s what I was planning to do HOWEVER we received a grand total of 21 sessions and so since they all sound very very good I’m just going to try and do the “hard” part now and see if I can’t schedule each and every one of those sessions for the “Virtual Community Day” in the month of September!
Congratulations to each person who submitted and watch this space for the upcoming schedule of sessions and more details!
- Scripting Languages and SAP
- Sustaining SAP in the Clouds
- Software Ontologies in ABAP Development
- A skewed look at the new WDA Notification Service
- Thoughts and lessons learned when developing an external facing customer portals
- Workflow Birds of a Feather
- Building SAP Flash Islands
- PI – Delta Process Integration 7.1 and SOA
- Exception Handling with Basis Application Log (BAL) in ABAP Objects
- Beginners switch to ABAP objects
- Introduction to SAP Centrol job scheduling by redwood
- Tips from the SCN Development Team
- The ancient art of Code Review
- Agile SAP, Mission Impossible?
- Managing a Simultaneous Multi-Country Global Rollout
- Automate Web Application Testing with Selenium for ABAP
- OpenID Server that uses a WebAS Java or ABAP Backend for authentication
- Build Great Enterprise Applications with ABAP Objects and NetWeaver Composition Environment
- Mobile Business Solutions with Netweaver Mobile 7.1
- Principles for Low TCO Applications in Web Dynpro Java
- Google Wave and SAP
More interesting is that several of these folks will physically be in attendance at the upcoming events!
So of course a perfect chance to meet them personally and get into even more details on site!