The new book “ABAP Programming Guidelines” that is available in German since May 2009 and will be available in English in September 2009 will be presented in the dedicated session CD103 at TechEd 2009.
If you are at TechEd, come by and learn
- why there are ABAP programming guidelines
- how they were build
- the general basic rules for good ABAP programming
- some ABAP specific basic rules
- rules for structure and style
- some points abaout architecture
- lots of commandments for safe and robust ABAP
Take the chance to meet one of the authors of the book in person and to ask your questions.