We recently released SP2 of Crystal Reports 2008. Links to all Crystal Reports 2008 service packs are on the Service Pack Reference Page of the Crystal Reports 2008 Product Portal. This page includes the Fixed Issues document.
Here’s the highlights:
- Windows 7 is now an officially supported operating system.
- IE8 in compatibility mode is now an officially supported browser.
- MSI runtime install no longer prompts for a keycode. By default, it will use a 3 thread keycode for the runtime engine.
- The .Net Winform viewer now supports rendering embedded Flash in the RPT file.
- Minor enhancements to HTML interpretation – a few additional tags are now supported including ,
- Many bug fixes.
This is an incremental service pack, so SP1 or a later fixpack is required.