“Be Prepared” to not only learn how to leverage SAP PLM but also for a captivating hour.
The event features:
- Ed Miller, President of CIMdata, who will talk about the business value of PLM in an uncertain economy.
- Hans Thalbauer, VP of SAP PLM at SAP, will present significant trends and outline SAP’s approach to a new generation of product lifecycle management solutions that will help you remain or become a product and services leader.
- Last, Martin Bachman, Solution Manager SAP PLM, SAP, will demo SAP PLM features and functions.
Globalization and times of economic uncertainty increase the need to bring innovative, sustainable products to market faster, while maintaining high quality and competitive pricing. Creating and delivering innovative and market differentiating products and services is what distinguishes your company from the competition.
SAP’s goal is to enable companies to be innovative, agile and efficient. SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) provides you with 360-degree-support for all product-related processes – from the first product idea, through manufacturing to product service.
With SAP PLM, you can
- create and deliver innovative products that fulfill or create market demand
- optimize your product development processes and systems to speed products to market, while ensuring industry compliance, quality, and regulatory standards and becoming more agile than your competitors.
The SAP PLM 7.0 release delivers innovative features like a new user interface with embedded product analytics, flexible and secure collaboration, IP protection and 3D visual communication. It is therefore the only application that provides, in an integrated fashion: collaborative engineering, custom-product development, project, asset, and quality management, and management of environment, health, and safety requirements among multiple partners inside and outside the company.
You will also learn why PLM customers cannot afford to miss the BPX community, a social and professional network that brings customers, partners and SAP internal experts together who are passionate about business processes and their implementation.
The above webinar is yet another event in a series that describes the advantages of SAP Business Suite 7 software. It explains how integrated enterprise applications from SAP help you lower costs, improve insight, and capture new opportunities. You might also be interested in watching: OnDemand Webinar: The Next Generation of CRM and Webinar: Delivering Cost Savings with SAP SRM – sponsored by Wipro & SAP.