- SAP PartnerEdge is SAP’s award-winning partner program that helps partners increase the visibility of their solution(s) and take advantage of a wide variety of benefits.
- The SAP Community Network (SCN) is a vibrant social network of over 1.6 million SAP experts, connecting, business and IT professionals working for customers, system integrators, ISVs, consulting firms, and SAP. It includes the SAP Developer Network (sdn.sap.com), the Business Process Expert community (bpx.sap.com) and the BusinessObjects community (boc.sap.com), as well as EcoHub (ecohub.sap.com).
Register for this webinar if you want to learn how your company can develop new opportunities for your business and expand your presence within the SAP customer base.
The event will explain how you can:
- Engage in a single, globally-award winning partner program to increase your solution visibility and generate leads
- Build your organization’s reputation in the community, while attracting new business resulting from your visibility and thought leadership
- Gain customer insights, enabling you to launch the right products with reduced time-to-market
Topic: SAP Software Solution Partners: Leverage the SAP Community Network and SAP PartnerEdge
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009
Starting time: 8:30 AM PDT (GMT -7 hours)/11:30 AM EDT
Special Bonus for Attendees: Xcelsius® Present Software
All webinar attendees will receive a one year named user license for Xcelsius Present. This software solution from SAP illuminates your business by providing a consolidated view of key metrics, so you can answer your business questions quickly and accurately.