Introduction to FSCM:
Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) is an integrated approach to provide better visibility and control over ALL cash-related processes.
- Better predictability of cash flow
- Reduction of working capital
- Reduction of operating expenses
- End-to-end integration of business processes
Components of SAP FSCM
- SAP Credit Management, Controlling credit risk via real-time credit allocation and ongoing monitoring i.e. online credit rating check for fast credit decision
- SAP Biller Direct, Display of bill and payment history and account balances
- SAP Collections Management, Comprise company specific rules for collecting receivables and Used to select and prioritize customer accounts for the collection
- SAP Dispute Management, Cross-department dispute resolution, All information is centrally stored and structured (electronic record)
- SAP In-House Cash, Management of internal bank accounts for all subsidiaries
Purpose of Blog
In this blog, you can able to see how to configure XI settings for SAP FSCM-Credit Management to generate Credit Limit Utilization, Payment Behavior summary and Credit Exposure in dual box scenario (i.e. SAP R/3 is in one box and SAP FSCM is in another box).
- On the ECC systems, you should have the checked all the necessary FSCM related settings done properly.
- On XI system, The Integration server and System landscape directory should be configured properly.
- Check all the three systems are connected properly through the RFC connections.
Steps to be performed
Setting up SPRO settings for Financial Supply Chain Management.
Setting up R/3 related Proxy settings to connect SAP XI.
Setting up XI related proxy settings to connect SAP FSCM.
Interface Design, Development and Configuration in XI.
1.) Setting up SPRO settings for Financial Supply Chain Management.
The settings should be carried out by our Functional team (FI).
2.) Setting up Proxy related settings in R/3 systems.
Go through this blog for activating the ABAP Client proxies.
Apart from this we have to maintain and activate the following http services related to XI in R/3.
For activating the services go to the T-Code SICF
3.) Setting up XI related proxy settings
3.1) Maintain the RFC connections to R/3 systems using T-Code SM59 in XI system.
Once the connection is maintained, test the connection..
3.2) Maintain the integration engine configuration using the T-Code SXMB_ADM
Configure the role of business system as INTEGRATION SERVER
3.3) Maintain the following parameters for the Integration engine configuration.
Once the configuration is done check the Integration engine configuration…
3.4) Run the T-Code SLDCHECK
System Landscape Directory setup is correctly configured then the SLDCHECK should be successful.
3.5) Maintain and activate the HTTP services related in XI system using T-Code SICF.
3.6) Create and maintain the technical & business system for R/3 systems in XI.
4) Interface Design, Development and Configuration in XI
4.1) Integration Repository
Need to import and maintain the following software components in the Integration Repository.
- SAP ABA
- SAP BASIS
we can download the content from https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/support & goto entry by application group ->SAP Content -> ESR Content(XI Content).
Once the XI contents are downloaded, ask your BASIS team to move the files into following path /sapmnt/XID/global/xi/repository_server/import
4.2) Integration Directory
Need to assign the BUSINESS SYSTEM for R/3 system which is already maintained in the SYSTEM LANDSCAPE DIRECTORY.
Create and maintain the receiver communication channel.
Create and maintain the collaboration profiles and collaboration agreements for corresponding interface objects.
Now we can start configuring the Credit Management Interfaces as per the requirement.