To continue the series, we bring you event coverage and presentations from the SAP TechTour 09 United Kingdom, March 19th & 20th at the Holiday Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Darren Crowder (Business Development Manager – Platform, SAP EMEA) and his colleagues put together an all-star agenda which included:
- SAP plenary sessions included the unveiling of Business Suite 7
- Updates on the SAP Business Process platform and integration with SAP BusinessObjects to deliver insight, boost flexibility and optimize efficiency
- Highlights from SAP Service Oriented Architecture – Integrating, Orchestrating and Adapting Business Process and introducing Business Rules.
- Customer case studies from BAE Systems , J&J and Others
Partner breakouts were segmented into three themes
- Business case -best practice case study
- Technology – Optimize IT with solution extensions
- Practical – Focused on the core technologies, interactively delivered by SAP experts and key ecosystem Partners
Please read Frank Stienhans‘s blog Cloud Computing at SAP based on the session presented for the first time at the UK SAP TechTour.