The USPS has announced that the PRC completed its review of the Summer Sale to begin July 1.
- Customers that qualify have mailed more than 1million standard letters and/or flats between October 2008 and March 2009.
- The summer sale will provide a 30% discount on all standard mail inducted between July 1st and September 30th which is over the “threshold.”
- About 3500 mailers should qualify according to USPS (about 75% of std mail volume)
- Mailers will be notified via letter if they qualify and can enroll via the web
- Mailers will pay full postage during the summer and the discount/rebate will be will be deposited to their accounts after October 31, 2009 but before December 31, 2009.
For more information or to receive the “threshold” formula please contact me.