TechEd 2009 SOA264 HandsOn Session: Process High Volume Messages in SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
This hands-on session will provide three exercises, each relating to a different feature:
- Integrated Configuration in the Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE).
- Message processing without invoking the Integration Engine in ABAP
- Reduces resource consumption
- Increases performances up to a factor of 10X
- Message Packaging in the Integration Server during Message Processing.
- Several messages are processed in a single service call
- No effect on logging and monitoring
- Increases performance up to a factor of 3X
- Direct Connection using webservice runtime in ABAP proxies.
- Centralized design and configuration of point-to-point connection
- Reduces resource consumption without going through a middleware
- Automatic backend configuration
As you upgrade from XI 3.0/PI 7.0 to PI 7.1x, these features can be evaluated to provide additional message throughput and increase the use and life of existing hardware resources.
Session number of this hands-on session will be provided at a later date.