While there is no lack of good ideas coming from the grassroots level at SAP, there is no clear path to successfully bring these ideas to the portfolio.
The BST Innovation Center has tackled this problem with the introduction of Spark, a project that provides Grassroots Innovators with the tools, processes, and support they need to be successful at SAP, ultimately providing value to SAP, our employees, and our customers.
You can hear more about this project on Friday, where I’ll be presenting a session at Inside Track Palo Alto.
In the session, we’ll talk about the following:
- What it means to be a successful grassroots innovator at SAP
- Lessons learned from earlier efforts to support grassroots innovation
- The unveiling of the super awesome BST Innovation Center GRI video! (red carpet and popcorn not provided)
- What is Spark: the tools, the processes, and the support
- FLEXible: Spark’s first success story
- Next Steps
Inside Track Palo Alto
Date: Friday, May 29th 2009
Time: 02:20 PM
Building: SAP Labs Palo Alto 3410 Hillview Ave