Even though I am still sifting through the business cards, email pings, scrawled electronic notes, photos and other digital reminders of the networking from last week’s ASUG and Sapphire conferences, a deadline looms for the U.S. SAP TechEd conference. The last day we’ll accept customer abstracts for the ASUG portion of TechEd is May 24, 2009. Which means you only have 3 business days left!
Use this URL to reach your destiny:
Here are a few reasons to complete an abstract:
- No charge or obligation to submit an abstract
- Helps you think about what projects you work on
- Increases your chances of attending the premier SAP technical event
- Chance to earn a highly coveted speaker polo shirt
- Free admission to SAP TechEd, including hands-on education sessions (with upgrade fee?)
- ASUG slots are selected by peers
- You don’t need to be on the bleeding edge
- You can also earn CAPs points (for qualified customers)
- Good experience to show on your resume
- (saving the best for last) NOT IN Las Vegas this year!!!
I spoke 2 years ago, and other than a small tiff about slide editing and ownership, it was a great experience. I highly recommend it!