SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1 has successfully completed the ramp-up phase and entered unrestricted shipment now.
The highlights of this release are:
- High flexibility in data modeling and support for complex data structures
- Optimized inbound and outbound processing
- Integration into SAP NetWeaver’s standard administration and life-cycle components
- Pristine data quality (for example, through connectivity to SAP BusinessObjects Data Services)
- Acceleration of service-based implementations
Our customers already have SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1 in productive operation today and are enjoying the benefits: They have confirmed the optimized performance of the platform and reinforced that new features such as the data modeling enhancements, are exactly what they were looking for.
If you want to learn more about SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1, you can access our collection of informative material stored on SDN:
Enterprise Master Data Management
SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1 Overview Page
Opinions about SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management 7.1 (Blog)
SAP NetWeaver MDM 7.1 Features Overview (eBook)
SAP NetWeaver MDM – Documentation Updates as of Release 7.1