We continue to experience great momentum with our SAP CRM social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr – in addition to this CRM BPX online community. Since our launch in March this year, we are very pleased to have over 850 Twitter followers, 600 Facebook fans, 6,424 YouTube video views – and the strong and growing CRM BPX community.
We’re now happy to announce the launch of a new blog called ‘SAP CRM Voice’ to discuss insights and perspectives on CRM business strategies and trends. We invite you to this blog to participate in topics discussing the role customers are now playing in shaping companies’ business strategies, and how organizations are trying to address challenges arising from new customer demands.
These social media channels are designed to enrich your CRM experience at SAPPHIRE09 and beyond. Here’s how you can participate:
- Hear the SAP CRM perspective on Clear Enterprise – visit the SAP CRM Voice blog
- Access the CRM SAPPHIRE09 agenda and other conference content – visit our SAP CRM facebook page
- Get real-time updates from the show floor — visit our Twitter channel at twitter.com/sapcrm and search for “#SAPPHIRE09” and “#CRM” at search.twitter.com
- Check out CRM audio podcasts recorded at SAPPHIRE09 — visit our YouTube channel at youtube.com/sapcrmtv
- View pictures from the show floor — visit flickr.com/photos/sap_crm_events/sets
We encourage everyone attending SAPPHIRE09 to stop by the Customer Value Network pod.
If you can’t make SAPPHIRE09 in person, be sure to check out Insight at SAPPHIRE – the virtual component of SAPPHIRE09.
For newbies – instructions for working with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr are here: www.sapsocialmedia.com/help.htm