Well.. I ran into a couple of links – and it gave me a good idea, that might help you embed Google Analytics.
- First of all your development platform need to support SAP Flash Islands (min. SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP1)
- Then you need to goto Google Analytics Tracking for Adobe Flash – in order to get the analytics.swc file
- Create a Google Analytics account in order to get an account-id for tracking
- Create a new SAP Flash Island application (click hereto see an SAP Flash Island template)- and add the analytics.swc to the Flex build path/Library path – the Island should not display much… maybe just a company logo etc.
- The new SAP Flash Island application should take an url as an input parameter and pass this url to Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Tracking tool for Flash/Flex (see example) using the command: ”
tracker.trackPageview( the input url parameter );"
- Place the new SAP Flash Island application on each of the WebDynpro pages you want to track (the visual size of the Island could but small or covered by a company log – you just need it somewhere on the page) – and pass the actual url of the WebDynpro Application parameter to the Island. You actually just use SAP Flash Island to call Google Analytics, so from a display point of view the output of the Island is not that interesting in this example
- And you will be able to start collecting the WebDynpro Usage in Google Analytics
- Remember to check the terms of service