We are sometimes approached by customers and partners who are not aware of all the resources for Netweaver BPM (“Galaxy”) that exist in SDN and elsewhere. Folks from our information development and market entry teams have done a great job, providing articles and tutorials explaining common Galaxy use-cases and cool features to ultimately make the Galaxy experience as smooth and the least painful as possible. In this blog posting, I would like to draw your attention to some of these fantastic resources.
The Complete Picture
The links below point to general resources on NetWeaver BPM:
- The SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management Resource Center provides a birdseye perspective onto some of the most important resources around Galaxy.
- The Composition Environment pages on help.sap.com (including NetWeaver BPM) should be your number-one choice for getting official advisory from the friendly folks at SAP.
Other documents go into the depths of certain features and capabilities, take a look!
- This article explains how to embed Adobe Flex UIs into Web Dynpro based task forms. Pimp my Galaxy!
- The Galaxy Trouble Shooting Guideis a klick-through collection of Wiki pages that let’s you navigate to the solution for the problem at hand. It’s extended progressively, so feel free to ask for amendments.
- I trust you are already aware of my article on lifecycle management in NetWeaver BPM. Just in case…
- Another article of mine walks you through all (control flow related) workflow patterns and explains how they are supported in Galaxy.
On Premise and Individual Assistance
Finally, in a joint effort with SAP Research, the NetWeaver BPM development organization engages in a long-term business process transformation customer study. That is, we visit potential NetWeaver BPM customers on premise and provide guidance and advisory for getting more value out of core business processes as part of end-to-end value chains through BPM technology. Read more…