This is in continuation of my earlier blog Second Level of Participation in SAP Community Network. Link is Second Level of Participation in SAP Community Network.
The key points discussed in my last blog were:
1) Making SCN the Google of Business Processes by inviting contributions from SCN members for the preparation of Business Process Hierarchy Documents of different Verticals
2) Spread the word about BPX certification by collaborating with some premier Management Institutes for spreading the word about BPX certification
3) Idea of integrating Project Management Track with Business Process Management Track and other products of SAP like Run SAP.
4) Forming a SCN Focus group within the company with an agenda to encourage people to contribute in SCN and to facilitate the transition of active members to second level of participation.
5) Integration of BPM Track with other modules of SAP.
The first point mentioned in my last blog was:
1) Inviting members from the community and work on collaborative community projects. One of the idea is to integrate the knowledge i.e. Business Process Knowledge with SAP and make SCN the Google of Business Processes. Preparation of Business Process Hierarchy Documents of different Verticals
Update on this point:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Anil Tari from India and Tao Zhang from China who in true spirit of SCN community showed the trust in this initiative and contributed to this idea. I would also like to inform you all that I touch base with them through SCN Community leading to this work.
Please follow the link:
I would like to invite community members to be a part of this initiative as this work is by the community and for the community.
SCN Members are urged to participate by:
Enhancing the content/knowledge base of Steel industry and other allied industry through this wiki page. All the contributors will be highlighted in the relevant forums.
Suggesting how to make “SCN the Google of Business Processes in different Verticals are invited.