The Community Day Brazil 2009 in a nutshell
We had a great time last week during Community Day Brazil 2009 in Sao Paulo.
As member of SAP Community I am very happy to have this event here in Brazil, we had more than 100 people on participants list, unfortunately not all could participate, you know… there are many ongoing projects and many people are very busy, working hard for the go-live, others were in SAP TechTour Brazil(SAP Forum 09) that took place in the same time Community Day.
But for those who participated, could attest that this event is a great opportunity to find old friends, meet new, acquire new knowledge through lectures and debates and the best of all, no entrance fee !
Congratulations to the speakers for their excellent work.
– Bruno Lucattelli
– Flávio Luis da Silva Mendes
– Marlo J. P. Simon
– Rogério Tambellini
– Bruno Ambrózio
– Eduardo De Angeli
Everyone has a great knowledge of SAP tools and could make great speeches. I’m sure that all participants enjoyed and could learn a lot through the interesting and useful sessions.
All this presentations will be available for download soon !
– SAP executive keynote by Fernando De Allende, VP Ecosystem and Partner Group andFernando Corbi, Director of EPG – SAP Brasil.
– SAP NetWeaver technology Overview by Rogério Tambellini.
– Webdynpro by Bruno Ambrózio.
– SAP Mobile Infrastructure by Eduardo De Angeli.
– SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (XI / PI) Overview by Rogério Tambellini.
– Web Dynpro ABAP vs Web Dynpro Java – How to help you to choose by Flávio Luis da Silva Mendes.
– The Pragmatic Programmer Applied to ABAP Development by Bruno Lucattelli.
– NWDI by Marlo J. P. Simon.
Special thanks to Mark Finnernn that made a great effort to make the event happen. But this event could not happen without the excellent work of people like:
– Theron Morato
– Fernando Corbi
– Fernando De Allende
– Cecilia Marshall
– Christine Godek
– Nadia Banevicius
THANK YOU ALL !!!
Brazil has a great number of SAP professionals, bringing together a great community, so we need more events like that.
It would be great if we have another event in 2009, so let’s work together to have one soon !