This webcast will answer the following questions:
- How can I achieve better margins?
- How do I gain better visibility into market prices and behavior?
- How can I prevent broken pricing processes and execute efficiently my pricing strategy?
- How can I control more and higher variable costs?
- How can I provide cost-to-serve-based value to my customer portfolio?
The chemicals and process industries have seen an unprecedented falloff in demand and are experiencing significant downward pricing pressure. Reducing costs – whether it is reducing workforce, curtailing new investments, or consolidating operations – is the most tried and tested lever for protecting profit margins, but for many process companies today, cost reduction is no longer an option and increasing sales is a slim possibility.
Join us in this webcast as we discuss how chemical companies can leverage pricing to sustain and protect margins in rapidly deteriorating economic conditions. During the session, you will learn how pricing best practices combined with pricing technology can deliver dramatic results while improving competitiveness.