SAP Business Suite 7 software launched in early February 2009 and you might be wondering what exactly it can do for you.
If that is the case, I recommend a webcast on the topic that features Ed Toben, the CIO of Colgate-Palmolive. Mr. Toben will talk about best practices and lessons learned by Colgate-Palmolive, as one of the first customers using the newly enhanced SAP Business Suite software.
Another compelling speaker will be Jim Shepherd, Research Analyst at AMR Research, who will present on key market trends that will impact your business over the short- and long-term.
Last but not least, Jim Hagemann Snabe, from SAP’s Executive Board, will join the webcast to explain how SAP Business Suite can help you derive more value from your enterprise software – faster and at lower total cost.
You can register here:
- For Americas – Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST
- For Europe, Middle East, Africa – Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. CET
- For Asia Pacific Japan – Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 12:00 p.m. Singapore / 9:30 a.m. Mumbai / 3:00 p.m. Sydney
- More details on the webcast: http://www.sap.com/community/campaign/2009_03_BS7/index.epx?URL_ID=CRM-GM09-LEP-BSW_GBAN
- More suite information on BPX: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/business-suite
- And even more information on SAP.com: http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/index.epx