In deregulated scenarios it can happen that for a distribution lot several aggregated payments exist. To assign several payments to a distribution lot, you have to do the following:
- Goto Transaction IUEEDPPLOTAALC5
- Choose your distribution lot and press F8
- Mark the distribution lot header line and press the ‘Alloc.’-Button
- Mark the lines with the payments you want to allocate to the distribution lot.
- Double-click on the open amounts and press the ‘Save’-Button
The payments (pay outs with negative amounts are also possible) are assigned to the distribution lot then. These can’t be assigned to any other distribution lot aftwards.