Tips on a faster implementation of SAP Business One Ecommerce and Web CRM(Web tools 6)
1. Utilize the SDN. Often a question has been asked by someone in your shoes, and an answer has been provided.
2. Realize that an ecommerce project can require as much effort as a B1 implementation.
3. Have a web programmer available. Web tools doesn’t require programming knowledge to get a default installation synchronizing and displaying items, but many times the customer will want to add functionality that is not standard, or will want to change the standard functionality.
4. Realize that the business processes may have to change to accommodate the online store. Adding an online store to the organization is like adding an entire staff of sales people, and just like sales people, it needs to be supported!
5. Create image files with the same name as the item code.
6. Create a test environment on a laptop or other workstation.