In today’s dynamic environment, the companies are finding that, a faster time-to-market is one of the key imperatives for survival. The compulsions to reduce costs, acquire new customers while consolidating the existing customer base, adhere to compliance and collaborate to reap the benefits of globalization continue to drive the organizations.
While company’s departments may each have best of breed solutions for achieving each of the above discussed drivers, as organization, they still seem to suffer from lack of cohesion of information. The potential benefits to the organization as a whole, from this unified information appears to be unrealized.
This underlies the need an integrated product life-cycle management (PLM) software solution for collaborative engineering, product development, and management of projects, product structures, documents, and quality.
The all new SAP PLM 7.0 application provides integrated product life-cycle management software – a single source of all product-related information needed for collaborating with business partners and supporting processes including product innovation, design and engineering, quality and maintenance management, and control of environmental issues.
Delivered as part of the Business suite 7, SAP PLM7.0 solution can help:
- Enhanced collaboration through newly developed Access Control Contexts, to provide role-specific, context-driven access for internal and external users
- Improve decision-making through insight into projects through new feature of Product Centric View (PCV);
- Improve user productivity and adoption through easy to use, intuitive web based User interface
- Access to information made easier, by the powerful cross object, enterprise wide, text-based search
- Support strategic sourcing by interfacing with supplier relationship management software
- Increase strategic and operative control by monitoring product and production changes affecting timelines, costs, and resources.
- Handle large projects effortlessly using the enhanced Project systems.
- Provide an open-technology framework that delivers up-to-date data required by enterprise processes for demand planning, manufacturing, purchasing, and sales
Sounds good! But what’s in it for me?
The biggest ever release of SAP PLM is here!
Released as part of Ehp 4 in ERP 6.0, here is your chance to experience the product first hand.
Be part of this important event to know, embrace and extend the PLM7.0 to your customers/organizations.
So!Get on! Educate yourself, your customers/partners and experience the all new powerful PLM7.0 now!!
Find Out more:
Access Product information, including new PLM7.0 demo.
Get detailed PLM7.0 knowledge sessions from the experts.
Obtain all the information related to PLM7.0 RampUp.
Nominate your customer here.