SAP CRM Interaction Center for Automotive Industry
The quality and convenience of services are key factors in automotive customers’ choice of brand or dealership. To properly serve customers and grow brand loyalty, you need to be able to deliver consistent communication and reliable service offers synchronously across multiple channels. This illustrates a significant challenge faced by OEMs – the potential disconnect between the manufacturer and the end customer. Incomplete information often leads to redundant or even conflicting messages being sent to the consumer. As a result, OEMs and importers, as well as dealers, need access to complete and reliable customer and vehicle information to deliver efficient customer service.
SAP CRM Interaction Center has been specifically developed for Automotive Industry to meet their business requirements and build customers and serve them better.
The scenario has been designed for Interaction Center agents who work at a car manufacturer’s or importer’s site.
Interaction center has two interfaces
- Interaction Center Win Client and this interface is no longer supported by SAP
- Interaction Center WebClient.
The Interaction Center WebClient for Automotive offers you the following advantages:
- Orderly processing and follow-up of customer contacts and minimization of the number of escalations
- Consistent vehicle and customer data, which can be used collaboratively by OEMs, importers, distributors, and car dealers, for example, for marketing campaigns, sales, and service activities, and data analysis
- Optimization of existing customer relationships, resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction and revenue.
Technical System Landscape
- IT help desk agents to subsequently manage and coordinate issues in an efficient and homogeneous way·
- Issues can include handling complaints, processing service requests, resolving inquiries, technical training, knowledge management, selling service products, and managing assets. Agents can either resolve issues directly with the support of knowledge management tools, or escalate them to different support levels manually or automatically, ensuring all follow-up activities are tracked to closure. Agents can ensure resolution time adherence by automatically determining service level agreements (SLA) by department.·
- Service organization managers, including the interaction center manager, to control and increase the service quality level of their organization by using monitoring tools
Customers to report issues
Customers can be internal or external. They can report issues conveniently across multiple communication channels such as telephone, e-mail, chat, and fax.
- Interaction center agents to subsequently manage and coordinate issues in an efficient and homogeneous way
- Agents have clear visibility into services under contract so that they can provide the appropriate level of service to each customer. Agents also have quick and easy access to the company’s knowledge bases so that they can resolve problems quickly and efficiently; often on the first contact, because issues seldom need to be referred to product or service experts.
The following software components are either mandatory or optional, for the technical implementation of Interaction Center for Automotive:
SAP CRM 7.0 – CRM server
SAP ERP 5.0 or ECC
SAP Net Weaver 7.0 (2004s) – TREX
SAP Net Weaver 7.0 (2004s) – BI
SAP Net Weaver 7.0 (2004s) – EP
Business Package (BP) SAP CRM 5.0
BI Content Add-On 7.02