I got an opportunity to work and gain knowledge on SAP BAiO. In this Blog I am trying to make you more familiar and knowledgeable with this SAPs new product: SAP CRM Business All-in-One (BAiO).
SAP’s new product called SAP ‘Business All-in- One’ (SAP BAiO) is especially designed for mid-size companies of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.SAP BAiO is the best solution for the mid-market business requirements, where as the ERP 6.0 and CRM 2007 can be installed on one server under certain conditions. It enables the companies to manage their customer relationships and their sales effectiveness together.
The CRM functionality in SAP BAiO helps deliver the right message to the right target at the right time, increasing the number and quality of the leads.
The features of SAP BAiO:
- Scenario scope suited for SMB market
- Preconfigured integration with other versions of SAP Best practices
- Integration with other SAP business Suit solutions
- Integration with SAP ERP solutions from customers
- Generic scenarios that can be easily combined into complex solutions
- Building block approach for modular usage of CRM components
- Support phase-oriented CRM deployment
Highlights of SAP BAiO:
- Highly improved look and feel
- Attractively priced
- Based on SAP CRM 2007
- Built in integration with SAP ERP
- Fast ROI
SAP BAiO will cover the selected concepts of Marketing, Sales, Service and Analytics Scenarios. Further SAP BAiO will deliver the pre-configured roles for CRM Web Client adapted to the BP CRM scenario scope. The Groupware integration and one-to-one
E-Mail will reduce the complexity. The simplified customer intelligence reporting without SAP BW is another deliverable of SAP BAiO. SAP BAiO is available in 12 languages.
Using CRM Functionality in SAP Business All-in-One our customers can …
- Solve real business challenges with proven SAP Best Practices
- Use fully integrated CRM capabilities which go across sales, service, marketing, and analytics
- Manage end-to-end business processes
- Benefit with better TCO from pre-configuration and one-server approach
- Adapt as your needs change
- Deploy fast with pre-configured processes and functionality
- Attractively Priced for small and midsized companies
- Based on the latest innovations available with SAP CRM 2007 like our Web-based user interface
- Comprehensive functionality built specific for small and midsized companies