SAP Contract Lifecycle Management 2.0 successfully exited the Ramp-up program and is now generally available. A condition for General Availability (GA) is a successful Ramp-up process. We had several Ramp-up customers go live on Contract Lifecycle Management 2.0 and a few more will go live in the near future. New features in Contract Lifecycle Management 2.0 will streamline contract processes and accelerate access to contract documents.
- Increase Contract Awareness and Usage
- Enhanced contract document amendment process
- Streamlined contract creation capabilities ensure continued compliance to corporate policies
- Enhanced user experience – More intuitive user interface and streamlined processes.
The integration of the TREX search increases visibility into the central contract repository by adding full-text search into all contracts, clauses, and attachments.
Search Results – Detail View
New features include a standardized contract amendment process with automatic amendment document (delta) creation. Users can initiate an amendment for a released contract document and have a comprehensive view of the changes to the contract document (full audit trail and versioning).
Users can create master agreement and contract documents with a single contract template.
- Expanded platform support – CLM 2.0 not only supports rapid deployment as a service, but also can now be deployed in-house on a number of platforms.
- New Language Support
- Simplified process for creating projects for new contract opportunities – User-Defined Objects (UDOs) are often created to capture contract requests and opportunities. A contract manager can initiate a project from these requests.
Supported Business Processes and Software Functions
• Standardized, automated contract creation – Streamline the approval process with consistent, pre-approved language and controlled edits
• Contract performance management – Improve employee awareness of contract terms, outstanding commitments, and compliance issues
• Contract compliance – Maximize contract value with greater visibility and integration that encourages employee usage and enables proactive relationship management.
• Informed contract negotiations – Receive reminders before contracts expire and access the full contract history for more effective negotiations
For More Information
We will be publishing more blogs in the Business Process Experts Community. Please use the comments to make suggestions for future topics. In addition, more information will be available on the Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/srm.