On a weekly basis, SAP Business Objects product experts, partners, and other BI thought-leaders share their Business Objects know-how in the ever-popular Business Objects Webinar Series.
The Business Objects Webinar Series continues its streak of delivering insightful and relevant live sessions of product previews, demos, tips and best-practices. Recent topics include:
- What’s new with SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1
- Creating Adobe Air Applets from Xcelisus Dashboards
- BusinessObjects XI Integration for SAP Solutions
- Crystal Reports Server SDKs
- Lifecycle Management in XI 3.1
- New Innovations at the Business Objects Labs
Whether you are a Business Objects customer, partner, consultant, employee, or just interested in Business Intelligence, the Business Objects Webinar Series is an SCN asset you need to check out.
We’ve added a couple of new ways to help you get the most out of the Webinar Series:
- Request new webinar topics – I’ve set up a Webinars Topic Request wiki to collect topic suggestions – If you are interested in becoming a speaker, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Email notification – Sign up to be notified by email of upcoming webinars
I will also be reorganizing the Webinars page to help you find the webinar that’s best for you.
Jason Cao, Business Objects Community