My “Secret Code” Will Get You a Big Discount
Since I’ll be doing a keynote at the OSMB Congress (Open Source Meets Business) in Nuremburg, Germany next January 27-29, 2009, I get a special “secret code” that allows my friends (that’s you) to take advantage of a big discount while gaining the full benefits of the conference.
An Interesting and Value-Packed Conference
The conference program consists of more than 100 presentations including case studies and introductions to the newest developments.
In their keynotes, John Lilly, CEO of Mozilla Corporation and Michael Müller-Wünsch, CIO of Ceva will share how the integration of Open Source into their IT strategy has accelerated their business. I will focus my keynote on Open Source in the SAP Ecosystem and How it Delivers Business Value.
Here’s a link to the official conference website to find out more about the latest agenda.
In addition, SAP is offering workshop sessions where you can learn more about our support, investment, and contributions around Open Source. You can also find us in the exhibition area. Jointly with Novell, we will address topics including:
- SAP Business All-in-One: ERP for Midsize Companies
- Tips and tricks from the SAP Linux Lab
- Novell’s products and services around SAP
- Using Open Source frameworks on top of SAP NetWeaver
- Accessing SAP applications from Linux desktops
- Benefits of the SAP Community Network
- Benefit from many SAP-Relevant Sessions
Other SAP-Relevant Activities
Among the many interesting sessions at the OSMB Congress, the following may be especially relevant to SAP community members:
- SAP and Open Source at GIA Informatik, André Affolter, GIA Informatik AG, Member of the Executive Board
- SAP Made Highly Available in Linux Cluster, Markus Gürtler, Novell, Consultant
- Optimized SAP Infrastructure with Virtualization, Dirk Hessing, Novell, Product Manager
- Open Source Software Developer Careers, Dirk Riehle, SAP Labs, Head of Open Source Research Group
SAP’s Workshop Sessions
Sign-up ahead of the conference for five dedicated sessions with SAP and Novell that will take place on January 28.
Benefit from a 50% Discount with the SAP “Secret” Code
Register with my (SAP’s) special code and benefit from a 50% discount on your Open Source Meets Business Congress registration. If you register by December 10, you can still benefit from the early bird special and other rebates.