First of all i would like to congratulate SAP Teched Team for conducting zero paper sessions.
This was my first Teched.I reached KPTO Center bangalore on 12th November at 7.30 AM.My name was missing in the registered memebers list.So i had to go to the Help desk and get my ID Card printed again.It took around 25 min for the registration process to complete.We were given a bag,which contains a book with all the information regarding the Educational Sessions,Exhibitors,SAP Solution Pods etc.The key note started at 9.45AM.
The theme of the SAP Teched was Connect,Collaborate,Co-Innovate.Highlights of the keynote were
- They talked about the challenges the world is facing now and stated that this is the right time to invest for the future.
- They have shown a short demo on Bussiness Objects, BPM and BRM which was awsome.
- They mentioned that about 50% of the World business touches SAP in one way or the other.
- They mentioned about the SAP’s partner ship with “Innocentive”.
At 12.00pm lunch was served and Educational Sessions started.The sessions which were very uselful for me were
- SOA114 – Enterprise Service Repository-Overview and Roadmap
- UP263 – Changing the look and feel of the portal
- UP104 – Webdynpro and Ajax
- COMP213 – Architechtural Implementation of the Composite Applications
- COMP103 – Webdynpro and Visual Composer-Which tool should i use?
- COMP201 – Deep Drive into Real World Composite Applications.
- SOA211 – ESR in Complex Customer Landscapes.
- COMP206 – Architectural Guidlines for Composite Applications
- BPM360 – Modeling Business Process using BPM and CE7.1.1 EHP1
Evening 6.00pm we gathered again at the Main hall for the Demo Jam.This was the coolest part of the event.The prize wining Demo was “Alert Enterprise Inc.: Fail-Safe Threat Detection and Remediation through Geo-Spatial Analytics ” and i voted for this demo by shouting to by best.I was very much inspired by this event and i decided to participate in the Demo Jam in Teched 2009.
All the forum top contibutors were asked to come to the stage and we all aplauded them.I got to meet my favourite contributors Dipankar Shah and Ayyaparaj KV.The sadest part was that i forgot to carry my camera and i missed the chance of taking some snaps over there.
On a whole it has been a wonderful experience being there and i look forward to the SAP TECHED 2009.
Thanks to each and every member of the Teched team for giving us this wonderful experience.