Today is the 1st day of TechEd Shanghai 2008. I delivered my first TechEd speech session in the morning. Chinese audience showed great interests to Community Network. I also introduced the BPM certification, EcoHub and SAP Innovation and Technology Pavilion at InnoCentive. One of the questions is about how to be effectively engaged on the SCN. I think that both Getting Started pages and Best Practice Guide will be very helpful to new members
After my sessions, quite a few partners stopped by our Community Network pod and asked many detailed questions about the Community Network.
- How they can easily find the content, articles, best practice and etc.
- How they can effectively connect and collaborate with other members
- How they can have their certified solutions displayed and sold via EcoHub
- How they can share their expertise and knowledge properly, i.e. IP issue
- How to become a SAP Mentor
- More information about BPM certificate
All in all, the visibility of SCN in China is being increased quickly and greatly by the combination of the launch of Chinese version SCN, lecture session and other various promotions. Customers, partners, SAP employees and individuals are very fascinated to the SCN.
The following pictures are taken at the venue.
SAP Community Network Pods