In this Part of my blog I would like to give you an outline tutorial on how to adapt Enterprise Services in your Business Process Model and configure a Service Group.
In my scenario I am going to consume an Enterprise Service which I modeled in my previous blog (How to provisioning Enterprise Services “Enterprise Service Provisioning in E-SOA”).
Business Process Modeling, Enterprise Service Adaptation and Service Group definition.
The following screenshot illustrates you the concept of this step by step documentation.
The screenshot procedures are divided into seven steps:
- Modeling the Business Process and the Data Type in the NW Developer Studio.
- Importing Enterprise Services from the Service Registry, defining the Service Group and adapting the Enterprise Service into the Business Process Model.
- Building and Deploying the Business Process Model.
- Finding the defined Service Group and Adding the Service Group.
- Executing the Service Interface.
- Verifying the Process Model.
The following link illustrates you how to establish these steps.