Members of the Business Objects Diamond Technical Community are aware that Diamond is joining the SAP Community Network. (See Kuhan’s blog for more detail.) This is exciting because the SCN larger community can benefit from the expertise of BI thought leaders from Diamond, and Business Objects customers and partners can benefit from well-established tools and programs that make SCN one of the best Community Networks around.
Here are a few key features to help members of the Business Objects Community become familiar with SCN:
If you are a Diamond member, you already have access. (If not, activate your free membership here.)
- Contributor Recognition Program – Learn how your participation and contributions will gain you recognition, and benefit children through the Food for Education Programme.
- SAP Mentor initiative – We have 3 new mentors from Business Objects.
- Forums – Close to 100 dedicated BI experts moderate the Business Objects forums, so ask or answer away!
- Blogs – You can start blogging immediately – “Business Objects” and “BI” categories already exist.
- Wiki – A “Business Objects” category also exists here. Start by creating your wiki profile.
- Check out the SAP Developer Network (SDN) and Business Process Expert (BPX) communities. Simply edit your user profile on SCN to join these communities.
- The SAP Community Network (SCN) and all the Web 2.0 tools that enable over 1.4 million members to collaborate and co-innovate is powered by none-other than SAP’s own NetWeaver technology (SAP NetWeaver Technology Map).
A couple of other resources to help get you started:
Finally, remember to check out the Business Objects Community (BOC) after October 13, 2008!
Hope this helps to get you acquainted with SCN! Any questions, don’t hesitate to email me or post comments to this blog.