TechEd 2008: Best Practises regarding “High Data Quality in Business Scenarios by Consuming Enterprise Services”
Hi SDN community,
At TechEd 2008 there will be an interesting session about “How to implement a Guided Procedures based creation process for the object business partners“. The name of the session is “High Data Quality in Business Scenarios by Consuming Enterprise Services” (Las Vegas, Berlin).
The session will include a live demonstration that shows you how the following requirements can be achieved with SAP Netweaver components:
- Ensure high data quality for new MDM records by consuming different services
- Implement data governance process which consider a four-eye-principle during the creation
- Consider different validations to ensure the completness and quality of the new record
- Run a matching strategy during the creation to ensure that no duplicates will be created
- Have a central list of tasks which each process member should work on
- Provide a harmonized UI based on web technologies
Overall the scenario is based on best practices and many experiences which we (in SAP Consulting) have made in different MDM projects. I pretty sure that it will give you a very good insight about what you should consider during the blue print phase and will also give you solutions about how to solve these challenges.
The session will inform you how the above mentioned requirements can be satisfied by software solution/ techniques like
- SAP CE7.1,
- MDM 5.5,
- Visual Composer,
- Web Dynpro Java,
- SAP Busienss Objects Data Service as well with
- External provided web services.
Hope to see you in the session