The 2008 ASUG Annual Conference is approaching soon. ASUG Program Committee volunteers have carefully designed an Organizational Change Management SIG program that delivers unparalleled educational content specific to your business needs. To best leverage the targeted Organizational Change Management education on site, make plans to attend the following sessions:
- 3000 – Super User Start-Up for the Uninitiated
- 3001 – Ensuring Successful Implementations through Organizational Change Methodology3002 – Practical Methodology for Stakeholder and Communication Planning, Part 1 of 2
- 3003 – Practical Methodology for Stakeholder and Communication Planning, Part 2 of 2
- 3004 – What Lyondell Did to Grow and Sustain an Internal Organizational Change Management
- 3005 – Super User Community Development at Disney ABC Media Network
- 3009 – Role Mapping: Real Life Success at Performance Food Groups
- 0008 – Pre-Conference Seminars: Becoming a Best Run Center of Excellence (CoE): Improve Business Value and Reduce Costs
The sessions above are just a sample of the Organizational Change Management education featured at the Annual Conference. For a complete listing of education sessions, visit the online Agenda Builder to search by Job Role, Hot Topic, or Special Interest Group.
Grow your OCM network!! The OCM SIG Chair April Zanelli April.Zanelli@warnerbros.com, and folks from the SAP OCM team will be attending, Kerry Brown email@example.com, Rebecca Potts firstname.lastname@example.org and John Davis email@example.com. Be sure to visit the Communities Lounge, located on the Show Floor, to network with fellow SIG members and other attendees, mingle between sessions, and find a comfortable environment to relax during the day.
Join the Services & Support Communities at the ASUG Community Networking Session on Sunday, May 4, from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Connect with your ASUG Community and catch up with old friends, meet new ones, and discover opportunities for further involvement in the ASUG Year-Round Community. Community leadership and SAP experts will be on hand to highlight the can’t-miss opportunities for your business focus while in Orlando.