I don’t know what instructions SAP is giving to their employees but they are surely damaging the SCN blogging system when they continue in such way. Here’s a list of todays blogs:
- How to correct posting periods? by Kerstin Pauquet
- When printing the Sales Order the item code does not appear in the print out! by Murielle Saliber
- How to automatically change the default duration value for the activity? by Lorna Real
- Can a default price list be defined in the Item Master Data? by Kerstin Pauquet (Indeed same title by same authore, different content)
- Can a default price list be defined in the Item Master Data? by Kerstin Pauquet
- In the ‘Custom Group’ how is the figure in the field ‘Total’ Calculated’? by Noreen Armstrong
- Is it possible to import user-defined fields (UDF) using the ‘Import from Excel’ function? by Lorna Real
- How to round the decimals in the queries? by Lorna Real
- Is it possible to use the SQL commands in Print Layout Designer (PLD)? by Lorna Real
- How can an unpaid ‘Down Payment Invoice’ be cancelled? by Noreen Armstrong
- Where are figures in the ‘Committed’ column in the ‘Item Master Data’ coming from? by Noreen Armstrong
- What is the system behaviour when the ‘From FC’ and ’From LC’ are not checked in the Journal Entry ‘Form Settings’? by Noreen Armstrong
- What is the segment next to the document number in the Purchase Order window used for? by Lorna Real
- How to include labour costs in a production order? by Kerstin Pauquet
- When copying data from a base to a target document, the existing rows in the target document are overwritten. by Kerstin Pauquet
- How price difference between Goods Receipt PO and A/P Invoice is recorded? by Lorna Real
- There is a requirement to enter an invoice that is purely tax. by Lorna Real
Error message: ‘Tax status of summary BP is not permitted [Business Partner – BP Summary] ‘BPcode’ [Message 3502-8] is received when attempting to add a business partner master data record. by Lorna Real
- How can the posting date of a recurring posting be changed? by Lorna Real
- A parent company has many subsidiary companies. The parent & each subsidiary company has its own VAT number, yet the VAT number of the parent must be defined for the subsidiary as well. Where can this be done in SAP Business One? by Lorna Real
- Are the square brackets, , around the column field name in the Query Generator mandatory? by Lorna Real
- Why does a FIFO item when returned to a warehouse where it has not existed before have no cost? by Lorna Real
- Questions on activating approvals for initial use. by Lorna Real
- How to make a Profit Centre mandatory? by Lorna Real
- How to create a Journal Entry with different currencies? by Lorna Real
- What is the meaning of ‘Fixed Exchange Rate’ in a Journal Entry or a Journal Voucher? by Lorna Real
What is the use of this diarrhoea of Business One ‘blogs’? What is the reasoning of these ‘authors’ behind this, if any?
Didn’t they learn anything from these excellent blogs How to Further Damage Your SAP Community Reputation and How to Lower Your Status in The SAP Community from Marilyn Pratt?
These one liner blogs might have some use for somebody, I certainly hope so, but not in this format. There are other and better ways to group and broach these kind of ‘wisdoms’.
I sincerely hope that this day and posts are an exception to the rule that the SCN community can be a treasure-chest of useful information and not a assembly of Twitter (no offence) like messages.