MARI Company Consolidation
The MARI Company Consolidation is a useful add-on. It allows transferring different SAP Business One databases to a consolidation company with respect to totals and balance lists. Shareholding ratio and exchange rates can be saved for each source company and can be used for the monthly consolidation in a target database. In addition, companies with different charts of accounts and domestic currencies can be transferred to a consolidated company. The respective assignments will be saved. Totals and balance lists can thereafter be transferred at the push of a button to the consolidation company.
The consolidation company generates journal entries by means of a corresponding contra account. The consolidation can be effected several times per month if changes at the source company occur. In this case, the entries in the consolidation company will be cancelled and regenerated.
MARI Company Consolidation is available in the following Languages: German, English, French, Spanish.
The AddOn provides the following features:
- Consolidation of two or more companies
- Consolidation of companies with different charts of accounts
- Consolidation of companies of different countries and with different currencies
- Calculation of the shareholder ratio for each source company
- Consolidation in several steps is possible
- Consolidation of opening balances (from SAP Business One Version 2005 SP1)
Principle of the consolidation
Free Demo Version
See for yourself! Request a free demo version of the MARI Company Consolidation to convince you of the performance of this add-on.