Last week we closed our CDG (Community Definition Group) for „Resource Planning and Scheduling” with a final Conference Call.
There is no reason for bad mood because the outcome of this CDG is very satisfying – we defined requests for approximately 19 service operations in the area of staff, patient and room planning.
The most of those service operations are in development right now. We will give you an update as soon as we have the new services available and will publish the information again here in the BPX.
We don’t like to leave you in the dark therefore you can get a first high level overview about the business value and the use cases we cover in our new Healthcare Bundle here:
- Better integration with scheduling, clinical systems and other hospital systems
- Integrate SAP functionality into the scheduling UI the users are used to
- Higher process efficiency through integration with Human Capital Management, Shift Planning and Occupancy Management systems
- Collect HR master data from the system of record
- Plan necessary shifts and generate a shift
- Book appointment in a healthcare provider organization via Self Service Portal
- Manage the occupancy of wards and hospitals by assigning patients to bed locations
The whole bundle will be distributed after development in our SAP SDN Wiki pages.
As you know one of the advantages to join the Enterprise Services Community is to get involved in the specification process and even more: You can influence SAP development with innovative ideas and clear prioritization. Not least you get the information about the services much earlier than we publish them on SDN.
It’s not too late to join the Enterprise Services Community and the Community Definition Group. Here is the direct link:
We would appreciate to welcome you as a member of the ESC and see you working together with us in this or another CDG.
Your CDG “Resource Planning and Scheduling” SAP healthcare team