Here are some tips to help you make the first synch with web tools from B1 smoother.
– Web tools 2007 does not synchronize with user defined fields, or user defined tables. This can be done by creating a Synch Plugin. See the Web tools SDK for more information.
– Don’t use characters other than numbers and letters in Business Partner Codes, or Item Codes, or anywhere if possible. This includes but is not limited to apostrophes(‘) and ampersands(&), and slashes(/)
– Make your image names match the item code they are representing
– If you are choosing to run a B2B website, make sure that all the Business Partner contacts that you wish to login have email addresses and passwords set, or that you have set a value for NPUSERID on the contact details, which will be their login to Web tools 2007
– Be aware that Web tools 2007 can either use SAP Business One pricelists(no custom) or its own internal pricing structure, but not both simultaneously
– Web tools 2007 does not synchronize with “properties” on item master detail, or special pricing and group discounts, expansions and hierarchies
– Create a credit card payment term
– Create a business partner named “website” and give them the retail pricelist and assign the credit card payment term.
– Define Shipping and Handling document expenses, enter an NPCode of “shipping” and “handling” respectively for each in the Tables – Expenses page in the Synchmanager
– Create a new sales person named “websales” and specify this in the Synchmanager to be the Website Sales Person